PETALING JAYA: The Malay Chamber of Commerce Malaysia (DPMM) has argued that the 100-day period given by Prime Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob for his Cabinet members to prove themselves is unnecessary as they have been given enough time already.
DPMM president Abdul Halim Husin said many of the ministers have actually managed to retain their original portfolios.
Therefore, he said they do not need to wait any longer to take immediate actions to bring the country out of the economic recession and the Covid-19 threat, adding that the rakyat cannot afford to wait any longer.
He said the “Keluarga Malaysia” government under Ismail must expedite the Bumiputera agenda through the implementation of the Bumiputera Development Plan (TPB2030) that has been put on the back-burner.
Disyorkan Untuk Anda :
- Benarkah 2 Calon Menteri Untuk Anggotai Kabinet Gagal Lepasi Tapisan SPRM?
- MKT UMNO Berikan ‘Peringatan Manja’ Kepada Kerajaan Keluarga Malaysia
- Fazura Raih RM2.16 Juta Dalam Masa 2 Jam Dengan Penjualan Tudung Online!!!
- PARALIMPIK: Liek Hou dapat undian mudah
- DAP Mahu Akta Anti Lompat Parti Di Laksanakan, Ehh… Dah Lupa Pada Gerakan 916?
“This must be expedited and the scope must be expanded so it can be the main platform for the country’s recovery plan, especially once herd immunity is achieved.
“DPMM is very concerned over the current socioeconomic condition of the Malays and Bumiputera, many of whom are already in a critical and vulnerable state.
“This is because 80% of them are wage earners and, of course, this category of workers have been affected the most since many businesses had to shut down due to the movement control order (MCO). On top of that, they are forced to bear on their own other ill effects of the Covid-19 pandemic,” he said.
Meanwhile, Halim also called for the 2022 budget, which is set to be tabled soon, to provide more substantive forms of assistance that are rakyat-oriented.
“Following many complaints over the distribution of the Prihatin special assistance (that will cease this September) including that it is too narrowly defined and slow in disbursement, additional assistance is very much needed so that the rakyat can return to their normal lives as soon as possible,” he said.
Disyorkan Untuk Anda :
- Rooney yakin Ronaldo tidak akan sertai City
- Ayda Jebat, Nabil Mahir bakal timang bayi perempuan
- Mahiaddin Di Dahulukan, Permintaan Rakyat Dan UMNO Di Ketepikan
- ‘Terima kasih PM beri kepercayaan untuk saya kekal pimpin MITI’
- PARALIMPIK: Bonnie bakal bergelar jutawan
Lawati Laman Facebook Kami